Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Macca in Ramadan


Oh my Good! I hope to go there one day, especially this time of year becasue if anyone goes for OmRa Allah makes it lik Hijja.
Hijja happens once a year in Mecca. It's like a pilgrimage, which means a religious trip. Muslim people should go there once in their life time (at least).
My brother-in-law took this picture recently because he lives there and he went with my mum who was visiting them. They have been there three times this month. They enjoyed it and prayed a lot.


Created with flickr slideshow.

2 comments:

  1. Did you take all the pictures in the flickr slideshow? They are open my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lina, What a nice picture! I like you very much. I don't know why.Everytime in the class i look at you. You are so beautiful and your daughter is also cute!

    ReplyDelete