Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Holidays in Broumana

Hi rosa
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday and had fun with your friends, and i'm hoping you relaxed and had a great time and also feel better after you'll get your expensive sun glasses.
I would like to tell you about my holiday after the honey moon which was very interesting.
My husband and I stayed in a hotel in the mountain in Lebanon it was a very nice hotel,its location was very convenient to everything (shops, restaurants, cinema).
We went to a huge restaurant called Mounir Restaurant which is in the middle of pine and oak forest , pivate vineyards, gardens, waterfalls, you can see the beach from the top of this restaurant. How can I describe it to you?
The view was amazing, you breath fresh air and also nice weather.
The restaurant is excellent with Lebanese food and fantastic with Lebanese Traditional dishes, you could choose whatever you liked.
For me I preferred the barbeque with tabouleh and some pies with cheese, meat, spinach and also they had fresh bread you could them while they baked it. They were fantastic and delicious with the fresh juice and also there were many kinds of fruit(yummy).
A lot of people were sitting there enjoying their Summer time.
They had very beautiful flower arrangement around it and inside the restaurant.
Guess what we did? I told my husband to wear our wedding dress to take a photo next to those flowers because they were the same colour of my dress(pink).
We went around the restaurant to have a look, took pictures and then we came back to the hotel having relaxed.
We had a great time there and I hope to go back to my country to spend a lot of times in that area.







1 comment: