Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Excursion to Sculpture by the sea

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: sculpture of the sea
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

Exursion to Bondi Beach and then to Tamarama beach
Before this excursion happened ou teacher organised a lot of things to have a look beforehand.So our class joined AMEP_A class, the teachers thought it easier to talk about this excursion for this couple of classes.
Anyway they gave us some information about what we were going to see and what we had to do? We talked about this exhibition which is called "Sculpture by the sea" where there are many sculptures according to their numbers, with their definition about their materials, size, etc. And also we talked about the time and where we were going to meet? So every student has this sculpture and his no. that's was our work.
Last Tuesday we went on an excursion to see an International Art Exhibition called"Sculpture by the sea" from Bondi Beach to Tamurama Beach.
The weather was amazing,sunny no wind with 27 degree temperature, it was really excited to go there.
I woke up in the morning early at 6:30 The weather was amazing,sunny no wind with 27 degree temperature, it was really excited to go there,so I started to organise everything for me and my daughter.
We ate our breakfast very quickly and got dressed then I dropped my daughter off to child care centre.After that I realized that I forget my daughter's lunch at home .
i was really lucky because my husband was with us so he was in a hurry to grab her lunch,I waited for him, I took some photos of my daughterin the child care centre and played with her.
Then I bought some coffee and I went to Kogarah Station at 9:00 to meet my classmates who were in the queueto pay for the fare of the ticket and some of them were talking.At 9:16 we caught the train to Bondi Junction and then we caught a bus which was only prepaid, while we waited we talked with teachers and with classmates about some terrible news happened in Sydney.
We rode the bus and after 15 minutes we arrived to Bondi Beach which was wonderful with their long beach, nice views,straightaway I remembered my country I actually felt homesick and it was the first time I went there.
So my classmates bought hats to protect their head from the sun also they put suncream too. I was excited to see this Exhibition so we walked along the beach, we saw many sculptures ,many designs,many colours,many decoration ,many views, I couldn't imagine "What's the meaning of that", it was hard to understand every sculpture. There were many tourists visited this occasion which was fabulous in their location and view. I couldn't explain my feelings that day we really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. It was a funny day, although the sun so strong, someone got sunburn and felt tired!

    ReplyDelete