Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A bad story


One day,I woke up in the morning then I prepared breakfast for my daughter to feed her so she refused it, then I tried to leave her for a few minutes to watch something that she liked, but it didn't work with her.
After that I realized that she was sick with high fever and she pointed at her ears also. Usually on the weekend her GP is closed. Terrible!! Terrible!!
We took her to a medical center, the doctor said she had a sore throat,just keep giving her Panadol and Neurofen.
The same day at 7:30 in the evening, she started shivering her hands and her lips turned nearly black with high fever.
I took her to hospital very quickly, we stayed there for 3 hours, there were no Doctors to check my daughter only training Doctors, who don't have experience. They checked her ears,her throat and told me it was just a virus in her throat may be after 3 days she will be allright.
Finally the next day I went to her GP with a letter from ST.George Hospital, then the Doctor had a look at my daughter and he told me absolutely she needed antibiotic and drops for her ears.

1 comment:

  1. That was bad! I wish your daughter happy everyday! And say happy birthday to your daughter on 25th!

    ReplyDelete