Friday, August 14, 2009

Special events


When I was pregnant ,my husband decided to bring my mum to Australia to help me because I really needed her a lot I was very exhausted.
I was really happy about this news, so my mum started to organize for me and for the baby girl a wonderful things.
what you see in this picture is one of many special things.
This tray is designed for a baby girl and on the top are chocolate with some designs and also souvenir that were for everyone came and visited us on this event.

3 comments:

  1. You give me surprise everytime! The present is very beautiful! Your family is a warer family! ^.^! Family can give our strong power, I believe it for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you happy jin...^^^^
    I'm really hapy to meet you in this class
    you always nice and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lina,

    I saw your mum's gift. It is so good to have someone like her looking after you and giving nice treats!

    ReplyDelete