Friday, August 14, 2009

Great family


I have 3 brothers and 1 sister,but I'm very special to them because I always helped them with everything a lot .
When I got married they organised something very special for me. They gave me money to buy jewellery, everyone had different amounts, so I went to the jeweller and I chose 2 rings from my 2 brothers, a very special ring with a little heart around it from my sister and also 1 bracelet from my special mum, it was very expensive, she had saved a lot of money for me to buy this special one because she knew I'd love it.
Also my dad and my mum gave me a diamond ring that my dad had given to my mum when the first married as a wedding gift. They decided to give it to me.
My third brother surprised me with fireworks when I arrived to the place where the wedding was held.
So I always wear my family's (jewellery) gifts to remember that I've got a very special family.
I feel homesick and miss them all.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic story about some belonging that really means something to you! Will you keep a special piece of jewellery for your daughter?

    ReplyDelete